EFW Pipe Manufacturer & Supplier in Europe - PipingProjects.eu
PipingProjects.eu is one of the leading EFW Pipe Manufacturer in Europe. EFW Pipes are intended to transport fluids, gases, and solids and are widely utilized in different industries and applications due to their remarkable strength, durability, and versatility. We are a well-known EFW Pipe Supplier in Europe.
What are EFW Pipe?
This pipe is made using electric fusion welding (EFW). It is commonly used for large-diameter piping. An EFW pipe is created by rolling plates and welding the seam. The process involves heating the metal with electrodes and using an electric arc to make the weld. The longitudinal seam weld is the most common method used in aerospace, construction, automotive, etc.
The process doesn't need outside pressure. But if you choose resistance welding, you'll need to apply pressure. GMAW, a type of EFW, is also known as Melt Gas Shielded Welding. It provides additional inert gas protection for a 316 stainless steel EFW pipe. This method is similar to arc welding, but it performs better overall.
Top leading Manufacturing Companies
What is the Purpose of EFW Pipe?
- EFW Pipes are primarily designed to ensure efficient and reliable transportation of fluids, gases, and solids from one location to another. These versatile conduits play a crucial role in a wide range of industries and applications. In the domain of fluid transport, EFW Pipes are absolutely essential for conveying liquids like water, oil, natural gas, and chemicals.
- EFW Pipes have a pivotal role in supplying clean water to urban areas, distributing natural gas for heating and energy production, and carrying oil from drilling sites to refineries. Apart from fluid transport, EFW Pipes also serve as essential structural components in construction and civil engineering, providing strength and stability to buildings, bridges, and other structures.
- EFW Pipes have a crucial role in fluid transportation, serving a vast range of industries and applications. They are used in plumbing systems, industrial applications, power plants, and infrastructure projects, facilitating the efficient flow and distribution of essential resources. EFW Pipes offer remarkable strength and structural integrity, making them suitable for carrying heavy loads and withstanding high pressures. Overall, EFW Pipes are indispensable conduits for reliable and efficient transportation of fluids, gases, and solids.
EFW Pipe - Specifications
- Specification : ASTM, ASME
- Dimension : ASTM A-358, A-409, A-778, A-928, ASTM A671 / A672, ASTM A691
- Thickness : 2.5mm – 20mm
- Size : 4" OD to 24" OD
- Form : Round Pipes/Tubes, Square Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes
EFW Pipe Material Grades
PipingProjects.eu is a top EFW Pipe Manufacturer in Europe, offers a wide range of products with different specifications to suit various grades.
EFW Pipe Specifications
|Stainless/ Duplex Steel
|ASTM A53 (Gr.A.B) API 5L Welded -Grades B. X42 X46. X52. X56. X6o. X65 and X70) PSL 1 PSL 2 (PSL2 shall be in HFW process) ASTM A252 ASTM A134 ASTM A135 EN 10219 (S275 S355) A671 (CC6o. CC65) A672 (CC6o. CC65) ASTM A691
|API 5L Grades X80
|ASTM A358 (TP304/304L TP316/316L TP321. TP321H TP347. TP347H) ASTM A790 ASTM A312 (TP304/304L TP316/316L TP321. TP321H TP347 TP347H) ASTM A928 (UNS S31803 UNS S32750 UNS S32760)
EFW Pipe Tolerance of Outside Diameter
EFW Pipe Tolerance of Outside Diameter
|Tolerance of Pipe End
|Tolerance of Pipe Body
Are saw and EFW the same?
SAW is a traditional method used for piping. It falls under the category of arc welding procedures, specifically a subtype of EFW. It involves a continuous flow of electrodes. A super duplex 2507 EFW electric fusion welded pipe can be produced using either LSAW (longitudinal) or spiral submerged (SSAW) techniques. This method utilizes a conductive flux blanket to connect the component and electrode. Doing so reduces the risk of sparks and provides a safer approach. It also helps minimize fumes and radiation compared to a duplex 2205 EFW welded pipe. We are a also a top-notch EFW Pipe Manufacturer in Europe.
Various Types of EFW Pipe
PipingProjects.eu is a leading EFW Pipe Supplier in Europe. These are a few examples of EFW Pipes you can find at Piping Projects in Europe.
Advantages of EFW Pipe
- EFW Pipe materials are highly versatile, strong, and durable, making them a popular choice for various industries such as construction, automotive, and manufacturing. Due to their uniform and flat surface, they are suitable for precise applications. Materials like stainless steel and aluminum offer exceptional resistance to corrosion, making them even more valuable. Therefore, sheet and plate materials are indispensable components in a wide range of industrial and engineering applications.
- Furthermore, EFW Pipes materials are highly cost-effective and sustainable. These materials are designed to use resources efficiently, resulting in less material waste during production, and ultimately reducing overall material costs. Their durability and longevity lead to longer service life for end-products, reducing maintenance and replacement expenses. Additionally, their recyclability makes them environmentally friendly, contributing to sustainable practices. In various industries such as architectural design, automotive manufacturing, or consumer electronics, sheet and plate materials are indispensable components in achieving both economic and eco-conscious objectives.
Production Process of EFW Pipe
EFW Pipe is produced in seven steps. It manufactures a wide range of shapes, goods, and parts, ranging from EFW Pipe.
- Step 1 : Raw Material Selection
To begin the process of creating stainless steel, raw materials such as iron ore and other elements including nickel, chromium, and molybdenum are carefully selected. The choice of alloying elements depends on the specific properties that the stainless steel is intended to possess.
- Step 2 : Smelting and Melting
Once the raw materials have been selected, they are smelted in a furnace to create a molten metal alloy. The composition of the alloy is closely monitored and controlled to achieve the desired grade of stainless steel.
- Step 3 : Forming
After the molten stainless steel has been produced, it is cast into different shapes and forms, depending on its intended use. The most common shapes include slabs, billets, blooms, or ingots.
- Step 4 : Primary & Secondary Steelmaking
The subsequent step is primary steelmaking, which can be accomplished through different methods such as the Basic Oxygen Furnace (BOF) or the Electric Arc Furnace (EAF). At this stage, impurities like carbon are eliminated to achieve the desired chemical composition.
- Step 5 : Casting
The molten stainless steel is then cast into semi-finished forms, which can take the shape of plates, sheets, bars, or other forms. Continuous casting or ingot casting methods are usually employed for this purpose.
- Step 6 : Hot Rolling
In the case of products like Stainless Steel EFW Pipes, the semi-finished castings are hot-rolled to achieve the desired thickness and shape. During this process, the thickness of the castings is reduced while improving their mechanical properties.